Why Philips EyeComfort Matters
It's time to take visual comfort seriously. Screens with their artificial light are dominating our lives. Many of us spend more than six hours a day looking at screens, and it's time to start taking care of our eyes. Philips EyeComfort
According to a global research study:
- Over 50% of people see eye care as an important priority
- Parents rate their children's eyesight as more important than their school performance, stress level, and fitness
- People feel that LED bulbs are more comfortable for their eyes than other bulbs
- 70% of American parents surveyed agree that quality lighting is vital to a child’s performance at school.
Why Choose Philips LED Light Bulbs?
Comfortable light from the world leader in lighting. Poor quality light can cause eye strain. The majority of Philips LEDs create a light that is easy on your eyes. This is what you can expect from a trusted brand like Philips.
Your Eyes Will Thank You
With many of us spending time more indoors, it’s more important than ever to properly light your home. Unlike many other brands, Philips LEDs comply to specific quality criteria (2), defined by Philips “EyeComfort”. Choose what’s best for you, your family, and your home.
EyeComfort Quality Criteria
Philips has worked tirelessly to develop industry-leading LEDs, to ensure the majority of LED lights meet lighting standards that have been tested to be as comfortable as possible for your eyes.
A Deep Understanding of Lighting
Philips has been revolutionizing lighting for over 125 years. They have pioneered the world-changing development of electric light and LED, and are now leading the way in intelligent lighting systems. Their deep understanding of how lighting positively affects people enables them to deliver innovations that unlock new value for their customers. Philips offers rich lighting experiences that make people feel safe, comfortable, focused, energized, and entertained.
Enjoy a vintage look with LED
If you’re looking for that old-fashioned vintage aesthetic, Philips is your one-stop-shop. With Philips Vintage LED filament bulbs, you can have the classic look you desire, with the energy-efficiency you need. They come in the familiar shapes you know and love, use around 80% less energy than traditional bulbs, and last ten times longer. The LED filament shines with the color and glow of old fashioned incandescent lighting, creating a cozy, familiar atmosphere in your home. Choose between dimmable and non-dimmable versions of these filament LED bulbs.
Make Your Philips LED Lighting Selection
Philips LED bulbs come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes making it easy to switch! You'll save energy, but even better you can choose a comfortable light that's easy on your eyes.
View Philips whitepaper on EyeComfort Quality Parameters.
- This study was conducted by OneVoice Connect Research in July 2017. Over 8000 adults from 11 markets were polled. (Poland, Czech Rep., Sweden, China, Germany, Spain, France, Indonesia, Thailand, USA, Turkey)
- Designed for the comfort of your eyes. Visit www.philips.com/eyecomfort for flicker, strobe and other EyeComfort parameters and product details.